Stay at this Hotel 1st June 2013.for two weeks.
This is what Thomas Cook says is available on their web site when you book this hotel. Also photo's on web site of Thomas Cook are not as in Hotel.
Sun terrace with sunloungers and parasols
À la carte restaurant
Indoor safari bar
Spa offering health, beauty and pampering treatments
Small fitness room
No indoor pool no fitness room they have long gone replaced with hairdressers Turkish bath and massage rooms.
A la carte restaurant closed,Internet room is closed,you do get free internet in reception area, and you can aslo buy internet for room 15 leva for an hour or 35 for a week.kids club room closed.money exchange they charge in hotel go to crown exchange outside they dont charge.
They have two dinning rooms one for half board one for AI and then the people on half board were told to use same restaurant as AI last week.
They have plant holders blocking off access to places.
Balcony light's are controlled by hotel when to come on and go off.
From the outside the Hotel is very impressive, and when you walk in its the same.
It's just badley managed by the owners and manager. This hotel is not suitable for anyone with difficulty with steps,it is not wheel chair friendly.
checking in was not so bad for us but when a coach full of new guests arrive it's a long wait for them.
They have No entertainment at all in this Hotel, which has been needed as its rained mostly everyday.they do have an animation team but abilities and the day time entertainment they provide are limited.
And yes if you want to go on the beach you have to pay for subbed and umbrella.(even if you are AI ) Firdge in room goes off when you take the key fob out, and it is not a mini bar not even a bottle of water in them, you have tv in room limited English channels, hairdyer in bathroom no good for females with long hair bring your own, no coffee/ tea making facilites, bring your own towels hotel do not supply towels for pool/ beach.
Food is not good, some days better than others, all hot drinks are served from machine (which water not hot) hot drinks only breakfast and lunch.Fruit juice, beer, wine you can have with lunch and evening meal, if you are AI.
Cleaner has been in room everyday, clean towels made beds, hoovered room, not a problem with maid service.
Big outdoor pools, sunbeds kept with guests towels. Pool area clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa has been under renovation after listening to customers reviews. Two of our panorama lifts have been completely changed for season 2014 and number of rooms have been renovated. We are under a new management and efforts have been made to improve the product and the services. We are very excited to welcome our guests for season 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Victoria Palace Hotel Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel And Spa
- Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Sunny Beach
- Victoria Palace Hotel Bulgaria
- Hotel Victoria Palace Bulgaria
- Victoria Palace Hotel & Spa Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria