LTI Neptun Beach Hotel
$65
$56
  • Pool
Helena Sands Hotel(Sunny Beach)
$109
Helena Park Hotel(Sunny Beach)
$126
  • Breakfast included
Barcelo Royal Beach(Sunny Beach)
$102
$89
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Riu Helios(Sunny Beach)
$145
$135
$97
  • Pool
Family Hotel Romantic(Sunny Beach)(Great Value!)
$20
Dune Hotel(Sunny Beach)
$102
$90
Priceline
All reviewssea viewpool barrude germansbar staffgerman touristsfamily friendly hotelbooked with thomas cookfantastic holidayanimation teamall inclusive guestslocation is brilliantlittle girlpizzanight lifeall inclusive drinkssomething for everyonecrack of dawn
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Having read the reviews before arriving in Bulgaria at the Neptun Beach we were somewhat skeptical to say the least as to what we were in store for. However, to our pleasure, we found the hotel to be absolutely brilliant and we felt all the staff, from the receptionists down to the animation team, made conscious and thoughtful efforts to cater for every group that existed within the hotel.

The food was also terrific over our 7 day stay and I can truthfully say that the food was tasty and again catered to everyone's' needs in the hotel due to the sheer variety that was on offer. My opinion on food here serves as a huge compliment and speaks volumes for the hotel especially considering how much of a "picky" eater I am.

The drinks were also really good and matched the expectation of what is generally on offer wherever you go for all inclusive (having said that a single vodka and coke in Bulgaria is the equivalent of drinking a bottle of it over here... happy days ;) )

Also, it is worth mentioning that we paid for a sea view room and believe me this is 100% advised as the room was stunning and the views in the morning looking out past the beach was nothing short of spectacular!

All in all this hotel and the surrounding area was fantastic and provided me and my girlfriend with the perfect getaway and we wholeheartedly loved it, So much so we are coming back next year!

P.s. Do not pay too much attention to the negativity on here, I have no idea where they got their viewpoints from!

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are stunning
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Josh R
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I have read some bad reviews on this hotel, but I honestly can not see where these people are coming from.
I travelled with my sister and grown up daughter. We arrived very early hours in the morning about 04;30, we had our cases taken into the reception by the porters and were dealt with efficiently and politely by the lovely receptionist. We were offer refreshments in the restaurant which we declined as we just wanted to get to bed. We were taken up to our room on the 3rd floor, show air conditioning and mini fridge.
We were originally disappointed that we did not have a sea/pool view and I was concerned (again because of reviews on here) that there would be a lot of noise as we were in the front of the hotel and on the road side. But we were pleasantly surprised as with the door closed, we could hardly hear anything.
Next day we went into breakfast, there was plenty of food and a fair amount of choice, which was replenished frequently. The food at all sittings was delicious. Plates were taken away quickly, often without us even noticing as the waiting staff were so quick and quiet. All were polite, smiling and friendly. The one thing I would say about the restaurant was the food did get a little samey as the week went on. They had 3 themed nights. Italian, international and Bulgarian, the Bulgarian night was great, they even put on traditional dance section, which was excellent.
Rooms were spacious and very clean. They ask that if you want clean towels to leave them in the bath, we did this twice during the week. The cleaning lady was lovely, always smiling, happy and polite
The only thing I could fault in the hotel was the 'no reserving sunbeds rule', this was laughable and was not enforced in any way by the hotel, which is disappointing with a 4* hotel. When we came down for breakfast at approx 9am, there were few beds left, on all occasions that we sunbathed, all three of us were in different areas. On one occasion the people in the next sunbeds to me did not appear till after 3pm!!! Therefore depriving others. This I found rude, inconsiderate and downright selfish, this was done by ALL nationalities.
People have said on here that if you are not German or French then you will be treated as 2nd class. We did not find this at all. Nothing was a problem for any of the staff.
I had a massage on the last day of my holiday. If you decide to go to the Neptun, then this is well worth doing. I had Micheal doing my massage (a honey massage) but there is also a lady available if you prefer.It cost 35lv for 1/2 hour well worth approx £15. Late check out is 11pm, so we decided as our pick up was not till 00:30 we would ask for this, cost was 65 lv for 9 extra hours in our room. We asked at reception and they made a note of our request, we were then asked to come back the morning before to see if this option was available, which in our case it was.
We did not use the pool bar very much as we found the two women serving their rude , I tried to catch one girls attention 3 times as she walked by me and she just ignored me. The man working the pool bar was lovely and helpful, but the girls need some lessons on service and paying attentions to guests. I got the impression they were only interested in a/ the men and b/ the men buying drinks rather than any guests that were on AL.
Sunny Beach - I agree with some the of the comments that this is Blackpool in the sun. The bars, restaurants and entertainment was very blackpoolish. but we loved it all the same. The beach was lovely, sandy and long. pity about all the umbrellas, they dominated the beach right along the waterfront. The sea was warmer than the hotel pool. On one occasion we went down the water was full of seaweed, but that was one day out of 7. So if you go to Sunny beach and there is a lot of seaweed in the water then please try again on another day. We walked the length of the beach and personally found that the area near out hotel seemed to be he best, it got a bit tired,sleazier further down the walkway. both in looks and in shops. sunbeds on the beach were 4lv for the day and umberellas were also 4lv.
To end on a high note, I would definately visit Sunny Beach and the Neptun Beach again but would go bed and breakfast as I would like to experience other restaurants/bars in the resort.

Room Tip: request a high room 3rd floor and above.
2  Thank jetsetter36h
Reviewed August 27, 2013

The hotel is in a lovely location near shops etc We had a family room which was very spacious and clean.Not all the bars were all inclusive which we were'nt very happy about,,My husband had to get up at 6 every morning to get a sunbed,,Food was fine, something to eat at each mealtime.
It costs £12 per day for 2 beds and umbrella on the beach if you dont want to get up at 6am.
I've been to Bulgaria at least 9 times in different hotels in Sunny Beach but the place has changed to sex shops and bars everywhere...Its probably catering more for the 18yrs and not families.

4  Thank lynedwar
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Travelled with My husband and 5 year old granddaughter. Stayed for 1 week.

The hotel was lovely inside however the outside space does not accommodate the occupancy of the hotel. It was clean and well maintained. Room was very spacious.
The food was good and a variety each day. Plenty of ice cream for the kids.
Disappointing how beach bar was only all inclusive until 6pm and the lobby at was not included in the all inclusive at all. You even had to pay for the drinks from the minibar in your room.
You had to pay a deposit for your beach towels, however this was refunded at the end of your stay. The safe is actually in reception and not in your room but you do need two keys to open it and it is the security guard that does this and nobody else is allowed in the room whilst you are there. You are also charged 6lv a day for the use of the safe.
Kids club was good and the staff very friendly. They really kept them entertained.
One of the downsides was that there were large groups of young people who were having drinking games by the pool nod were not bothered bout the people around the as they were very rowdy and started chucking people into the pool and fighting even though there were young children around. The lifeguard had to speak to them on more than one occasion.
You could walk along the front and there were plenty of shops and bars to visit, there is also a fair for the kids. It was really cheap with the average cost of a pint about £1.
Bouncy castles are scattered all around the resort and was reasonably priced
I would return to Bulgaria but not to that hotel.

2  Thank Angela W
Reviewed August 14, 2013

The hotel is in a good location and is clean but that's about it. The food is poor and not a good selection plus the drink are awful at night from the snack bar(which is the only bar past 6:00pm). If you want to get a sun bed you have to be up before 8:00am and even then the selection isn't much. The rooms are a good size but have majors flaws their are only 2 plugs per room and because of where they are u can only use one. Also if you don't like going out at night and would perfer a quiet night in then you will need a pair of ear plugs because of the loud banging music. The hotel itself looks nice and is right in the middle of it all but lacks the excitement of those hotels around it. And also some guest at the hotel don't have manners you will find yourself being pushed or told to move by other nationalities. Also it says it is a family hotel but you will find your self in a hotel with loud drunken teenagers.

• Stayed: August 2013