this is a great hotel for families with small children. staff and all the people i met were extremely friendly. room although could be touched up here and there but is generally good. i would stay again for sure. downside points, food to be honest is poor and seems to cater for russian tourests. i guess its just not my taste. wi-fi is free but only in the reception area. you have to pay if you want it in your room. this day and age it should be free everywhere. there is also no tea or coffee making facilities. it is expected in a hotel and is something that should be addressed. otherwise great time. hope this helps
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- smartline Meridian is a nice and modernly designed hotel located a stone's throw from the long fine sandy Sunny Beach. The hotel is perfect for those who want to stay close to the beach but not want miss out on the nightlife. If you want an extra convenient holiday, you can add All Inclusive to your booking. smartline Meridian feature a pool area with a pool bar, and the hotel's main restaurant offers breath-taking views of Sunny Beach. Lively nightlife and numerous restaurants and shops is awaiting around the corner from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your smartline Meridian Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Hotel Sunny Beach
- Smartline Meridian Hotel Sunny Beach, Burgas Province, Bulgaria