“beach bar and restaurant”

La Bamba Restaurant and Beach bar
Ranked #28 of 195 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2018

Went here last week for an evening meal with family and kids. Good portion food, tasty and great service by a lady who was Russian/ltvian who had just started there and was an excellent waitress with a great friendly personality. Lights in corridor in upstairs toilet werent working but other than that it was good

Date of visit: August 2018
Zlatin_Angelov, Manager at La Bamba Restaurant and Beach bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2018

Hello Stella002!
Thank you for your review. Thanks for the kind words.
P.S. Toilet upstairs is out of order at this time.

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely place to have a drink and at 2lev for a big beer you can't go wrong. Staff are great. Food is not good - burger was dry and tasteless and bun was rock hard. Partners food was overdone. Will return but for drinks only.

Hello alisond142!
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear what happen with your meals. I'm sure there is reasonable explanation for that. Now is the busiest time of the season and this was single occasion. You are always wellcome.

Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

After many recommendations, we were looking forward to eating at this restaurant, the last day of our holiday. We ordered fajitas and mixed grill and it was just ok, not particularly good. Nothing I will book again. Fajitas were overloaded with sweet and sour sauce, really not good.
But the waitress was very nice! Unfortunately not a restaurant I would recommend.

Hello Benedicte W!
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't like your fajitas. We have quite large choice of food menu and I'm sure you can find something else you'll like.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

First off - driest burger I've had in my life. It resembles a 2lv McDonald's burger more than a quality beef burger. But stuff happens, can't be a good experience everywhere. But my wife ordered a calzone, and it said "cheese, ham, mushrooms and tomatoes" or something in the menu. I asked our waiter if it was fresh tomatoes, and that my wife doesn't like it, and and she just wants the sauce. She ended up with a giant, undercooked calzone with no sauce, only a little bit of cheese and a ton of ham.. Pretty laughable. And when we told the waiter, he yelled at me, and just gave us the full bill and walked away. I was happy here a few years ago, but I'm never coming back after this experience.

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank 753henrikj
Zlatin_Angelov, Manager at La Bamba Restaurant and Beach bar, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Hello Henrik J!
Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about what happend with you.The policy of our restaurant is always when it's a mistake with food or drinks to fix it with our excuse. We want you to make sure this waiter doesn't work here anymore. Apology from the Management.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Came here for a meal with husband and kids. Very friendly staff and helpful our food was delicious so was the drinks. Would highly recommend and definitely visit again.

Date of visit: July 2018

Hello jenniferSouthYorks!
Thank you for your review and for kind words as well! You are more than wellcome anytime!