“Great friendly place”

Ranked #4 of 153 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I visited Lapa Lapa a number of times when I holidayed in Sunny Beach June 2012. I can honestly say that the managament and staff cannot do enough for you, your wish is their command! They genuinely want to see that you are enjoying yourselves and you have everythingthat you want.
The food and drinks are really good value-The measures of spirits are very large!!!
My sons favourite food was the pancakes, he could not get enough, and the manager ensured he got every topping he wanted!
You get free wi fi which is always great when you are away from home, and if we ever had any problems connecting, then the manager would sort it out straight away.
I am going back to Sunny Beach this year, and will definitely be returning to Lapa Lapa.

5  Thank Julieee-7
There are newer reviews for Lapa Lapa

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I was here during my summer holiday in July 2012, we went in after the PR got us in The food arrived after 30 minutes after reading other reviews on here we thought it would be a sure bet.
But the food came and was cold, I know they were not even busy, was unacceptable, then after I asked them to take it back it was warmed placed into the microwave and served to us again. So we got up and left

5  Thank ValentinaBansko
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I found this little restaurant in June 2012 and ate there many times and each time was better than before ..On my return in September it was my first place to visit and it had got better...Great menu selection and food is so fresh....There is also another little restaurant called Bistro STOP just around the corner towards dJannys and it was just as good.....You cant go wrong eating on this corner...

11  Thank WestmeathRamblers
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This restaurant in it's first season has deservedly earned itself a glowing reputation with it's delicious meals at very competitive prices .Personal attention from management and staff creates a great atmosphere. I have spent four weeks in Sunny Beach this year and had various meals and drinks without any cause to complain and I would have no hesitation in recommending the Lapa Lapa to anyone visiting Sunny Beach. Top marks in my book.

12  Thank alan b
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Hi ate her a few times and each time the food was better than before. Tried the Prawns, brilliant but the best Mussels with tomatoes sauce was outstanding. You have to give it a try.

Thanks Ivo and see you next time.

/George