“Terrible”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 26, 2018

Not sure whats happened here, has you could always guarantee a good meal. Staff shouting at on another, in the end we walked out.

Reviewed September 25, 2018

walked for a good 10 mins from our hotel just to have a cappucino every morning, gorgeous & very very cheap, only 1.50 levs.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

I decided to go there because its garden looked very nice. As I entered the restaurant nobody greeted me or spoke to me. I didn’t feel very welcomed. As I sat down a waiter brought me the menu without saying a word. I ordered starters, drinks and a steak. I also wanted to use their advertised free wi-fi, but the waiter told me ”there is a problem”.

Starters were breaded cheese and ham balls that had no taste at all. Very dissapointing.

The steak I ordered as medium came as medium- and it didn’t taste very good. They don’t seem to use spices at all.. I had a ”spicy potato” side with the steak and the potatoes were not spiced either. Very dissapointing.

Waitress that was serving me only smiled when she saw the 5 leva tip. Price of the meal combined with cheap beer was 37 leva.

Would I go again? Not a chance.
Would I recommend this restaurant? Never.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

The food there is completely boring , just ordinary stuff as in every other accustomed restaurant. The staff is rude, they even don’t make a effort to welcome people and make them feel cozy. The waitress are very slow , with sad faces. The only one smile I receive back was when she found out the tip, which is ridiculous because of nice surviving she would receive much more .

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Good food, nice wine and very good price! Calm atmosphere, maybe because it was September. The waiter was very pleasant, regards ;)