“Peace, clean and good food”
Review of Stella Di Mare

Stella Di Mare
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: High-end, authentic Italian dinner with a sea view. Our rich menu has something from the tasteful Italian kitchen for everyone: Rich Italian Salads, Savory Pastas, Appetising Scaloppine, Fresh Desserts and much more. Great for a relaxing lunch near the beach or an elegant dinner, as you watch the sun disappear into the sea.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Really good food, especially the pizzas.
Service are kind and professional.
Not loud music, as the most restaurant in the area.
Clean and cosy environment

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed September 18, 2018

One of real european quality restaurants in Sunny Beach!
Quiet,on the beach,good staff and amazing chef.
Try the wine of the house,you'll not regret.
The same quality like in Italy,at a half price.
Highly recomended!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

The place is beautiful with a great view to the beach, but the best part of it was the hospitality of the waiter. The food and the service is excelent, I recommend it to everyone!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Situated on the edge of the beach and overlooking the Black Sea this was a great place to enjoy an excellent meal at a very reasonable price. The service was brilliant and the food well presented. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

After beem in sunny beach for almost a week myself and the family really fancied a good Italian, i did my research through trip advisor and found the place to be the best.

service: rude manor from the start, very slow... my main of penne pasta arrived and then 10 mins later the childrens spaghetti followed by a further two meals 20 mins later. My husband waited for 40 mins and his pizza had not arrived nor had our garlic bread. I asked the waiter his response was sorry we are busy! I explained that we had all finished our food my husband hadn't eaten yet and we had no garlic bread, he said speak to the manager. We watched the staff gather round discussing our table of 6 and not knowing what to do. The manager brought over a garlic bread I told her to take it back, as wee had finished our mains and just we wanted my husband's meal and the bill. My husband pizza arrived followed by the bill, the garlic breads and pizza had been removed. My husband took a slice of pizza, to which the manager had some how found a new language of English, stated that the pizza wasnt on the bill and to not eat it, completely on shock I gave them the money and we all walked out. Utterly disgusting, all the pasta was done in the microwave also.

Date of visit: August 2018