“Fantastic Food and Service - The Best Indian in Sunny Beach!”
Review of Mind the step - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mind the step
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: New restraurant open June 2009 but has hit the markey big time this season. Can't believe it is not listed and has no reviews yet
Reviewed August 8, 2012

We've been going to this restaurant every year since it opened in 2009 (I think!).

The food is consistently good, the staff always friendly, welcoming and helpful.

I would happily recommend this resaurant to anybody visiting Sunny Beach.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

This Indian is located in the basement of a hotel and that's just what it looks like - a very soulless place with no atmosphere
We went with two friends who re Indian food affectionados and they declared the food excellent which indeed most of it was
Just such a soulless place

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Mind the step was a 5 minute walk from Rose Village Apartments where i stayed. It was to to right and down a small side street. Inside it was beautifully decorated and very authentic looking for an Indian Cusine establishment. All the food was freshly prepared and where great value for money. Portions where large, compared to the other places in Sunny Beach here was one of the most expensive approx 110Lev for a family of 5 however that still is only about £50 so it's not too bad.
Overall beautiful food and a relaxed atmosphere, would reccomend!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I`ve been a customer here since the restaurant opened, there are only few Indian Restaurants in the Summer here, and none at all open in the area in the winter, so I love having my summer curries, and spend the winter thinking about them!.

I`ve tried the other Indian Restaurants in Sunny Beach and found them fine, no issues and nice food, however, I find that Mind the Step is excellent, the staff, led by the Manager Abu are extremely friendly and the food is excellent and totally authentic (the chef is from Bangladesh), I`ve tried both sit in, but more often take away meals, and the food is always fantastic.

I rarely write restaurant reviews but the last time I commented on food in a Restaurant was 2 years ago after my first visit to this restaurant, when I actually hunted for their website to leave a comment about how much I enjoyed the food.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Fantastic food, great service. We visited this restaurant in 2011 and are planning on going again in 2wks time. Tastes just like it should!!! Not the cheapest restaurant in Bulgaria, you'll pay pretty much the same in sterling, but if you're missing your usual 'curry night' back home, then this is the place to be. Enjoy.