“Nice staff”
Review of Route 66

Route 66
Ranked #159 of 195 Restaurants in Sunny Beach
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Comparing to the others restaurants we went, the staff was nice and approachable. Food was nice and average price. Burgers were nice but ribs were dry. Finally some place with nice chips !

Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We went in due to it having a bouncy castle which is great for the kids however the food is disgusting. I had piri piri chicken which was so dry I couldn't chew and swallow it! My son's fish and chips looked like it was fried and re fried it was cooked so much the fish was baked onto the batter and couldn't be taken from inside. The club sandwich came on dry bread.

Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

So came here, due to wide menu choice and things in English and it looked good.
Ordered a sharing starter, appropriate time for it to be served and was amazing .
Waiting on my main, and my partners fajitas turn up (pretty good) told 2 mins for my burger (fish)
Then he came back apologetic, my fish burger had been served to someone else, I can have their hamburger if I want.
No thanks
Then had 2 desserts which was also very good.
1 sharing starter , 1 main 2 puddings and 2 cans of coke. 100 lev.
Good thing my food went missing . It's extortionate.. not worth the money at all..

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We popped in for a couple of beers ( but decided to have only the one) we witnessed two couples questioning their bill and wondered why!? Until we went to pay for our drink , we had a beer and a cocktail ( which the waiter decided it was 16 lev) then when my wife paid he gave my wife 2 lev change ( she paid 20) in my view it’s up to us if we want to give a 2 lev tip or ( we would have left more if he hadn’t decided to help himself) I won’t be back here !!

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Well what can I say. We went today ordered the double burger looked amazing chips was fab. I always pull my food apart to check it’s cooked it was but noticed hairs all the way through the burger. Looked like eyelashes. The meatisn’t fit for human consumption. Told the waiter about this who said it’s the meat so told him would u serve someone chicken without it being plucked first. I wasnt paying for the burger so they held me in the bar to pay which I did refuse. Asked to speak to the manager who then wasn’t available to turn up twenty minutes later to not even argue about the meal was told by the waiter we are free to leave. Please be careful if you do decide to eat here you really don’t know what u r eating.

1  Thank kellydavison