Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2019

Hi to all the staff and management. Lovely place to stay just a short distance from flower street and the beach. Rooms are plenty big enough and clean and tidy. Rooms cleaned every day. Pool area nice and clean. Breakfast nice and plenty of choice hot and cold. Thankyou for a wonderful stay. Would reccomend staying.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 26, 2019

I found this hotel very clean and friendly, rooms were clean to a high standard on a daily basis.
The hotel staff were very polite and friendly always had a smile when greetings you.
Yes I would come back to this hotel if I was coming back to Sunny beach why not.
Just one word of warning beware of taxis over charging fares make sure you negotiate a fare before getting in the taxi,On my first night I got in a taxi from Flower street to the hotel and the driver tried charging me 100 Lev and before you ask no he didn't get that amount nice try taxi man!,it should be around 15 Lev.
But a part from that I had a great time at Sunny day hotel and Sunny beach.

Reviewed September 26, 2019

Well what can I say was very impressed with all the staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful right from arrival I had experienced a problem with my booking and was not given an apartment which I had believed I had booked but the staff kindly upgraded me thank you. My little boy loved the pool area! Our apartment was spacious and clean with all that you could need and beds were very comfy too. There was always something to eat at breakfast to fill your tummy. Great location everything was on the doorstep. So pleased and happy I picked this hotel and can't thank the team and manager enough for how hard they work and their wonderful hospitality. Would most definitely book to stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2019

Stayed here for ten days and can honestly say it was fantastic the staff were both friendly and helpful and the rooms were spotless would have no hesitation in coming back weather was good 7 out of ten good days

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2019

Let me start by given marks out of ten for each section
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Reception Staff do their best to ensure each holidaymaker has a great time
-------------. and always have a smile for everyone 9-10

Rooms Spacess and clean with a really beautful shower
-----------. and a fridge in the room comfy beds 9-10

location 2 small Supermarkets next door to hotel 1 large market across the
------------
road beach 5 minutes walk from hotel bus stop next to hotel 9-10

Bar On arriving at 11- 30 pm appox the bar man would not serve myself
or two ladies who arrived at the same time because we only had
Euros he could have taken our room numbers and we would have
paid the following day shame on him as we had such a long flight. 1 -10

Food not bad, quite edible 7-10
-------

Over all . A really good hotel with good staff , 9-10
----------

Room tip: Rooms 450 451