Only stayed hear for one night on our arrival into Colombo before heading off with family for a "Homecoming". Fantastic Hosts, good sized clean room and ensuite. For breakfast we enjoyed a lovely home cooked srilankan meal which was in the guests option. Would stay here again if I was to return to Colombo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mount Lavinia is the southern point of the City seascape, a beachside enclave, where the view at night is a fairyland of lights. The area is noted for its wonderful beachside Restaurants and Cafes. Mount Lodge is a few minutes walk from the beach and close to transport and Colombo City. This City Escape was designed by one of Sri Lanka’s leading Architects who induces an instant transformation in your mood, through the use of light, air and space. This Boutique Hotel offers three luxury suites, each with its own bathroom, living room and gardens. You may recognize a touch of the Raj. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Mount Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mount Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Mount Lodge Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia