We stayed here for the last 2nights of our holiday, as fairly convenient for the airport. Our room was AC plus fan the room was a good size with a small balcony. We could not see the sea but it was less than 5 minutes walk away. The room was basically furnished the shower was Luke warm but this did not matter as it is so warm you don't want a hot shower. During the day you can use the pools at all the near by hotels by purchasing a day pass. This actually means you have a room of a good standard but access to 5 star luxury which we enjoyed at the end of 3 weeks backpacking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tropic Inn has been providing clean and comfortable rooms for the traveller for past 33 years. Our hotel facilities and rooms are upgraded to present standards to keep up with the current demand. We have 16 rooms and all with A/C and private bathroom. Free WIFI, cable T.V. Free breakfast. We have a restaurant that can accommodate upto 50 people serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Mount Lavinia is only a 15 minutes drive from capital Colombo. The only beach closer to capital Colombo. At tropic Inn we offer •Great customer service•Very clean rooms•Safe environment•A/C rooms & hot water shower•Free breakfast•Restaurantserving lunch & dinner•Free wireless internet•Airport pick up and drop service ( not free)•Early check- in, if rooms are available.Come and stay with us. You will love it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Tropic Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tropic Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Hotel Mount Lavinia
- Tropic Inn Hotel Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia