This was the first time I have stayed in Palm Beach (15th Oct) and we have stayed only for few hours since we have to catch an early flight but Very reasonable rate during pick time. From check in staff, housekeeping to specially room service Staff all are very pleasant, helpful and lovely to deal with.
Particularly the room set up while check in and the welcome drink was added extra touch to our stay. Very specious and comfortable clean rooms, and was very relaxing atmosphere in the room. The bed was extremely comfortable, no noise and we managed to have some well earned rest. Bathroom was clean and tidy
We have taken ground floor room by the pool and it just next to the railway tracks but surprisingly we didn’t hear ant train noise or what so ever.
However, the overall experience of this hotel is total relaxation,
I look forward to my return!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just a quick stroll away from the golden shows of Mount Lavinia beach, Palms, Mount Lavinia offers guests delightful experiences with warm comforting service. The hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to vibrant beach-side restaurants, shopping areas and more, and it is only 9 Kms from the capital city of Colombo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Palm Beach Hotel Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia