Berjaya Sri Lanka has come a long way in just a couple of years when I last stayed there. The hotel has been completely renovated. It is very comfortable with great beds, a large bathroom and a good ocean view balcony.
The buffet breakfast had a great choice of food and the pool bar has a good deal on a 'Happy Hour".
The operations manager, Mr Ayanitha, and his staff make you most welcome and do all they can to ensure you have a pleasant stay.
Guests complain about the noise of the trains but you must realize that no matter which hotel you stay in on Mount Lavinia beach, you will hear the trains - that is where the tracks are !!
Good value for money - I recommend Berjaya Sri Lanka.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at 10km south of Colombo, the largest city of Sri Lanka, also renowned for its ancient ruins and histories. Berjaya Hotel Colombo consists of 90 rooms equipped with contemporary facilities with simple and soothing interior. For business purposes, thriving conferences and meetings are to be held idyllically at its Royal Room and 3 separate meeting rooms. On savouring the convenience Berjaya Hotel Colombo offers, guests may also utilize the amenities provided. From water-splashing in the pool to luxurious sunbath by the beach, the fun goes on. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Berjaya Hotel Colombo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berjaya Mount Royal Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Berjaya Hotel Colombo Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia