I visited Colombo Sri Lanka recently from 25th Oct - 5th November. The first four days, I stayed at Ranveli Beach Resorts, then from 29th onward moved to other bigger hotel in the Mount Lavinia Beach. I decided to return back to Ranveli on the remaining two nights (3rd - 5th Nov 2012) before my return to Indonesia.
Ranveli offers clean room, good foods and staff hospitality at very affordable price. Staying for a couple days at Ranveli Beach Resort was memorable one. I was really feeling like at my own home. The days I stayed there passed very quickly. Helpful and friendly staff and a good owner who is always ready to help the guests has made my stay at this hotel was like staying with my closest friends. We will be in a good hand of the Ranveli owner and Staff.
My compliments to the owner and the hotel staff, especially Mr. Manjula at the reception who has been so helpful and kind to me. If I have another chance to visit Colombo, I would love to stay at this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In operation since 1972,one of the oldest budget hotels in mount Lavinia, which has been creating memorable holidays for thousands of satisfied visitors from around the world, such as USA, UK, Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Netherlands, Sweden, India, Maldives etc.Due to our long experience in the hotel trade we have many repeat guests. The main attraction in our hotel is located by the beach, adjoining to the famous Mount Lavinia Hotel and the affordable rates that we offer. Ranveli Beach Resort has 32 comfortable, Clean, well furnished rooms (with attached bathrooms) equipped with standard and Semi Luxury amenities. All A/C double rooms and family rooms are equipped with Air Conditioning, hot/cold water and cable TV and also over looking the Indian ocean. Most of our rooms are with private Balcony where can watch the incredible “sunset” or the breath taking view of the Indian Ocean.In addition we are famous for our very friendly and helpful staff. The well laid large Garden and our private beach can be used for “sun bathing & relaxing while enjoying the fresh air of the Mount Lavinia beach.Most guests like our “Rice & Curry “However our restaurant offers its guests a tasteful a la carte menu of Eastern, Western & International cuisine at a very low price. Sea food "Platter” which is prepared by our well experienced chef is delicious and popular. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ranveli Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ranveli Beach Hotel Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia
- Ranveli Beach Resort Sri Lanka/Dehiwala-Mount Lavinia