“If you like good beef, Roby's is the place to go.”
Review of Roby's Supper Club

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Roby's Supper Club
Ranked #32 of 40 Restaurants in Mandan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Mandan
“If you like good beef, Roby's is the place to go.”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

This is my families favorite place to eat. We eat there about once a week. The steaks are superb and the seafood is also a great choice. It is pricier but you get what you pay for. We travel a lot and I have not found a better steak and seafood restaurant any where.

• Visited August 2014

Bismarck, North Dakota
“Great Steak........but”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Can’t beat the steaks me and my wife had! Darn good. Everything else that was served was subpar. The owner raises his own beef and it is excellent.
However, please Roby work on everything else… The sides, including you basic salad needs improvement. We could quickly tell that everything but the beef was out of a bag or can. You have so much potential, but you’re losing it on the sides. I spoke with another member of our “gastronomy club” and he said the same thing.

• Visited April 2014