“Customer service by local manager poor”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #16 of 41 Restaurants in Mandan
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have ordered from Dominos many times before. They used to be pretty good. Recently the service has changed and my last experience was just an example.... I ordered two pizzas, both with mushrooms. I went to pick up the pizzas and while I was driving to get the pizzas, Dominos called and left a message on my home phone to tell me they didn't have mushrooms, but they would make the pizzas anyway. When I picked them up, no mention of the mushroom issue was made. I sent an email to corporate and they contacted the manager who was supposed to contact me. He didn't. Corporate sent me a $10 gift card. Manager called 10 days later, left a message, said he would send a couple free pizzas. He didn't. I am not interested in the free food......there are better pizza places in Mandan.

There are newer reviews for Domino's Pizza