Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites(Bismarck)
Quality Inn(Bismarck)
View Hotel
All reviewsbirthday partypool areawater parkbar and grilllily padswedding receptionconference roomfront desk staffhot tubgreat place to staystaff was very friendlynorth dakotaseasjamiewaterparksummersbrandon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here recently and we were completly impressed with the staff and how clean the place is. Their restaurant "Montana Mikes" was absolutley superb!! My children loved the water slide and lilly pads as we enjoyed relaxing by their pool. I dont think I could have picked a better place to spend my weekend! Thank you to all the staff at the seven seas! You are all awesome

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Thanks for writing a review on your experience at our hotel! On behalf of my entire team, we appreciate your comments and are so happy to hear that you had a great weekend and the kids loved the pool area! Our guests love "Montana Mike's Steakhouse" and glad that you enjoyed your meals there! Our gift cards make great gifts for the Holidays! We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back again soon. Happy Holidays to you and your family!
Yours in Hospitality,

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My family spent the night in a regular room and it was very clean and comfortable. The kids had a blast at the waterpark. We ate dinner at the restaurant in the hotel and it was great!
I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review on our hotel! On behalf of my entire team, we are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and had a great experience at our Montana Mike's Steakhouse, located right in the hotel. We are currently in the process of painting guestrooms, adding new mirrors and lights in the bathrooms as well as new granite bathroom vanities which we are very excited about! Please come and stay with us again to see all of our upgrades. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

This is the third time we have stayed at the Seven Seas in Mandan. We did have to wait until
almost 5:00 because the rooms weren't cleaned yet. They were shorthanded in housekeeping
and the front desk staff was really taking the heat for it from the guests that were waiting to check in. They did take $20 off our bill which I thought was great.
The rooms were large and clean. We had young relatives who came to use the waterpark
so that was fun.
We ate breakfast at Montana Mike's each morning. The service was good and the food
was very good.
I plan on staying here again next time I visit Mandan. Hopefully they will have enough help in housekeeping next time.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! My sincere apologies that you were not able to get into your room at check-in time. Some weekends are a challenge when we are full and have to get the rooms all ready in time. We are now fully staffed and are confident that this will not happen again! On behalf of my entire team, we are so happy to hear that you had a great time in the Indoor Waterpark and that you enjoyed your experience at Montana Mike's Steakhouse! We are looking forward to having you back on your return trip. Contact me directly and I would be happy to offer you an upgraded suite if available! Thanks again and see you soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Dirty. Had food, nail clipping, Dirt clumps,Strings,hairs ...all sorts of c ap on floor and tub . Had to personally clean. Details said had fire place. NO fire place and attendant didn't know where it went. Or the lamps in the room. Will never come back and suggest no one comes. A big rib off. Paid $189.00 was worth. $24.00

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank fairies1420
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our property. On behalf of my entire team, my sincere apologies for the room not being cleaned thoroughly. We have put a new program in place where every room gets inspected every day and I do apologize that this room got missed. We will work with our Housekeeping Department and continue to train and coach our team to provide 100% Clean Rooms. Again, my sincere apologies. We hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Most of the hotel is very old and outdated, not to mention dirty. The drain was clogged, carpets very dirty, wallpaper pealing, and the rooms were small. The bed in the newer rooms was very flat, lacking support, and just cheap. The older rooms were not worth the $100 a night for sure. The food at the wedding reception was ok. The bar provided for that size of room was insufficient for the crowd. It was understaffed and understocked.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel! We are currently in the process of some remodeling including painting all of our guestrooms and adding new mirrors and lighting to the bathrooms. I will make sure the room you stayed in is next on the list! This Winter we are adding all new granite countertops and sinks in the bathrooms that we are very excited about which will completely update the rooms as well. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!