“Highly Recommend”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mandan
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Seven Seas Hotel and Waterpark in Mandan, ND and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in the Bismarck/Mandan area. Our room was exceptionally clean and up to date, the food was outstanding, the staff was super friendly and knowledgeable, and the kids had a blast at the waterpark. I give it and our experience an A++!!!

Room Tip: Suites are very spacious and are very quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review on our hotel! On behalf of my entire team, we appreciate your business and are so happy to hear about your positive experience! We are currently in process of painting our guestrooms and updating the mirrors and lighting in the bathrooms so we are very excited about that! Our guests are also loving the new 37 inch televisions that we recently added. Thanks for dining with us in our Montana Mike's Steakhouse and visit us at our Minot location as well. Again, thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

My children loved the water park. That is the only positive thing I can say about our stay. Wasn't worth the $200 though. In the first 5 minutes of arriving in our room, my son went pee and flushed the toilet, the last person had plugged it with their #2 and we had to wait 20 minutes for maintenance to get there with a plunger. The lamp on the desk had a burnt out light bulb and the phone wasn't he hooked up, we had to hook it up so we could call maintenance. Housekeeping didn't do very good job cleaning. There was a chicken nugget right by the night stand and in the closet from the last people. Talk about gross, and the carpet in the separate bedroom was dirty and there wasn't even a remote for the tv in that room. We had no Do Not Disturb sign and told the front desk, but never received one. We went to the pool and there were no towels for my kids to dry off at 10pm. The towel hamper was full and their were dirty towels laying around everywhere. We went back to the pool in the morning at 9:30 am and were lucky to get the last 4 towels this time. The bed was super hard and the 4 short pillows were annoying. The fridge and microwave were the only positive thing about the hotel room.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at our hotel. On behalf of my entire team, I am sorry for the issues you had in your room. I have met with my housekeeping and maintenance team on these areas and we are committed to making sure these are handled immediately going forward. We strive to inspect 100% of every room every day and will continue to do this so we do not miss any areas of the room. We are so glad that your family enjoyed the Indoor Waterpark as well as the microwave and refrigerator in the room! We do hope you give us the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Again, my sincere apologies to you.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

The room was less than average, very standard, nothing even worth commenting about. However, as I was out during the day (each day), my room was not cleaned once. The beds were not remade, the towels were not restocked or even touched throughout the day. I had to go down to the front desk and ask for more towels, plastic cups, coffee (since I could not even get coffee let alone a breakfast in the morning) and toilet paper. I was disappointed with the lack of amenities as well. Pop and snack machines were "Out of Order" the entire time I was there so I had to walk to the gas station each day. The internet access was also a nightmare it was so slow as I was trying to conduct business which was almost impossible. I would not stay here again, for the price I paid I can go to a much nicer hotel and get twice as much for half the cost.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review on our hotel. I do apologize for your room not getting service each day of your stay. My housekeeping department is commited to cleaning the stayovers every singe day and I am sorry that yours got missed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can be aware of this for the future. We have recently added new 37 inch televisions to our hotels and painting the guestrooms and adding new mirrors and lighting to make the rooms fresh and updated for our guests. We do hope you give us the chance to serve you again in the future.
Best Regards,

Reviewed March 24, 2013

It is so great to see that in this day and age people still care about their work and their guest. I recently stayed in the Best Western Seven Seas in Mandan and it was a great experience from checking in to checking out. The Staff at the Front Desk was busy at the time i arrived but was not busy enough to let me know that they would be helping me as soon as they finished with the other guest . That was the case with a smile they got me a room and answered all my questions about the services the Hotel has to offer . The rooms are nice and clean the beds are comfortable . I had Breakfast the next morning in the Restaurant that is attached to the Hotel and the same as in the Hotel the staff was amazing friendly and helpfull . The staff made this stay special because they cared about the guest. I would say one of the best Hotels i have stayed. Thank you Seven Seas I will be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

Thank you for staying at our hotel and writing a review about your stay! We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience during your stay with us. Our team believes in "service excellence" and the customer is always number one. Our Montana Mike's Steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily and we are glad you enjoyed your food and service there as well. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I can say that I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. The service was wonderful, everyone was extremely kind and we loved having the bar on site. The bartender soon became our friend as well! The pool was great. Lots of fun for everyone involved. The beds were comfortable and had a phenomenal night of sleep. As I write this review Im trying to think of some negatives to say about my stay, but to be honest, I can't think of one. I highly recommend Seven Seas and would encourage anyone to stay there wether it be for a long or short stay.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thanks for staying with us and we are so glad to hear that you had a great time! Our guests love the Montana Mike's Steakhouse and Big Sky Bar located right inside the hotel! Thanks for the great comments on the pool as well. Always a hit with our guests! Our staff is committed to "service excellence" and we are so glad that you had a wonderful experience. We look forward to having you back again real soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I must say, I travel quite a bit. I have seen many hotels in many towns. Nothing excites me more then being able to stay at the Seven Seas when I pass thru. The Front Desk staff has certainly stepped up their "A" game lately. When I checked in this evening, I was greeted with warm smiling faces. The two ladies (Sidney and Deb) made my check-in so enjoyable.They were so friendly and helpful. I wish I was provided this kind of service at every Hotel I check into. Keep it up gals. You are top notch in my book! Room was excellent as always. I have never had a cleanliness issue here. Comfortable accommodations. Oh, and did I mention the outstanding food at Montana Mikes?!?! You haven't lived until you eat their food. So come on. Seven Seas is the only choice to make. No one else compares.

• Stayed: March 2013
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thanks for staying at the Best Western Seven Seas Hotel & Waterpark and taking the time to write a review on our property! We are so glad that you had a great stay and enjoyed the outstanding service that our staff provides. It was great to hear the great comments on our Front Desk Team as well! The housekeeping department works hard to ensure we keep our rooms clean and comfortable for our guests. On behalf of my entire team, we look forward to having you back again real soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

The Seven Seas is a great place to meet family and friends. The rooms are very nice and relaxing.

Montana Mikes is connected to the hotel so you don't even need to leave in order to get a great meal.

The water park a place where your kids can have a great time.

The hotel staff is very friendly I highly recommend the Seven Seas.

• Stayed: November 2012

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review on our hotel! We are so glad that you had an enjoyable time with your family and enjoyed Montana Mike's Steakhouse as well. We look forward to having you back again soon! We appreciate the business.
Karen Summers

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mandan
Comfort Inn & Suites Mandan - Bismarck
North Country Inn and Suites
Wingate by Wyndham Bismarck
Sleep Inn & Suites Bismarck I-94
Ramkota Hotel
Ramkota Hotel
#23 of 32 in Bismarck
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Bismarck

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area? Share your experiences!