“Outstanding service”

Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mandan
Reviewed November 13, 2012 via mobile

Very helpful and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable rooms. Reservation process was easy and handled quickly and professionally. New televisions are great. Easy access from freeway and attached restaurant is convenient with good food.

• Stayed: October 2012
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review on our hotel. On behalf of my entire team, we appreciate your business and are happy to hear that you have been enjoying the new 37 inch televisions we just added to the rooms as well as the great food and service in our Montana Mike's Steakhouse! We will strive to always provide you the best in food, service and accommodations. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Family friendly hotel with water park/pool and restaurant all in one. Montana Mike's restaurant has great food too. The rooms are spacious with very comfortable beds. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: October 2012

Thanks for your recent stay with us and writing a review! On behalf of our entire team, I am so happy that you enjoyed your experince here at our "family friendly" hotel. The Waterpark is always a hit with families and our Montana Mike's Steakhouse provides delicious food in a casual rustic atmosphere. We look foward to having you back home again soon!
Happy Hoidays!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

This Bestwestern Plus Hotel is an outstanding value for your money. Finding accomodations of any type in ND can be a challenge but when I happened upon this hotel conviently located off Interstae 94 it made my day. The lobby offers a beautiful and welcoming atmosphere, with fresh apples and ice water in the lobby. My check in was swift and professional, the staff were friendly and gave me a quick overview of the ammenities the hotel offers. A great pool and jacuzzi, elevator for quick access to my room and a great restaurant withinh the hotel called Montana Mikes. I happened to arrive on a Monday and when I was told about free chili and Monday night football I knew how I would spend my evening.
My room was clean and I noticed the beds had triple sheets, my preference. The large flat screen was nice to watch the news the morning I departed and I used the $2.99 breakfast coupon in my room for breakfast in Montana Mikes. I will definately stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review on our property. We are so glad you found us and enjoyed the amenities that we offer and experienced the outstanding service that we provide. We just added the 37 inch falt screen televisions to the rooms and are busy painting and adding new mirrors and lights to the bathrooms. On behalf of my entire team, we appreciate the business and are looking forward to having you back soon.
Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We always make a point to stay at the seven seas in Mandan when we are in the area. It has nice clean rooms, great pool and slide and the staff is very friendly and accomodating. I highly recommend it!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to write a review on our property! We are so glad to hear that you always choose our hotel first when in the area. We will continue to provide the best in accommodations and service. The Indoor Waterpark is always a favorite! Happy Holidays and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We always enjoy our stays at Seven Seas. The waterpark is exceptionally fun and exciting for our kids. We love the food and hospitality that we receive. I would recommend the Seven Seas to anyone of our friends and family members.

Room Tip: The suites are nice and roomy for a family of 5.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thanks for staying with us and writing a review on your experience. On behalf of my entire team, thanks for the great comments on our food, hospitality and Indoor Waterpark! Keep us in mind during the holidays if you have family coming to town! We would love to accomodate them at the Seven Seas!
Happy Holidays!

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel now for over 20 years they just keep upgrading and making it a most fantastic place to stay. The Manangement, staff are fabulous, courteous and make you stay most delightful.

The manager, Karen Summers is leading a team of people who really care about people, food, room comfort and hospitality.

Highly recommend.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
karen_sevenseas, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for staying with us and writing a review on our hotel. We are proud of our facility and staff that provides you your "home away from home" at the Seven Seas! We are currently painting all of our guest rooms, as well as adding new bathroom lights, mirrors, window valances and just added 37 inch flat screen televisions to all rooms. We truly appreciate the business and value the relationship we have with you. We look forward to seeing you on your return trip to North Dakota!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I stayed here for a wedding that I actually helped decorate one of the 7 Seas convention rooms for the reception. I have never been so shocked with what I saw and the cooperation we received...I hope the bride did not spend $$$big bucks$$$ for the room. First off, the linens had holes, stains and were dingy looking. The clear lights on the trees in the corners of the room were lucky if 12-15 bulbs worked (which were left unplugged), the floor was so filthy...several of us that were helping set up asked several times for the floor to be re-vacuumed...which they did come back and do once...but never considered that the whole room needed to be done - there were crushed up crackers on it, broken forks and other large items that we had to go around and pick up so that the wedding party didn't focus on the messy carpet.
As for the motel room, it was clean...nothing fancy and outdated. I'm not going to give it a bad "rap" because it was clean...
We did not use the pool, but looked fun...a little on the small side though.
The lounge/restuarant was nice...food looked tremendous.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SnowinND11

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. On behalf of my entire team, I want to apologize for the meeting room not meeting your expectations. We have met with the set-up team to make sure they are using the newer linen and throw out the old! They ususally go back into the room after the decorating is done and vacuum and we will follow-up that procedure as well. I am happy that your sleeping room was clean and you liked the atmosphere of our Montana Mike's Steakhouse. We look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Karen Summers

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mandan
Comfort Inn & Suites Mandan - Bismarck
Country Suites By Carlson, Bismarck
Days Inn Bismarck
Days Inn Bismarck
#4 of 32 in Bismarck

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Mandan Bismarck Area? Share your experiences!