All reviews aquatic center every morning in town nice hotel room was clean kitchenette wifi hallway
Reviewed April 21, 2016

Here for work for several weeks. Basic breakfast, lots of tv channels, pizza ovens, kitchenette in my room, friendly staff, onsite laundry. Everything in town is within walking distance. Would definitely stay at the Mountain View the next time I'm in town.

Room tip: try for two story building
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Todd M, Owner at Mountain View Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Thanks- look forward to seeing you next go-round.

Reviewed September 28, 2015

We arrived a bit early to town for a wedding and stopped at the hotel just to see if by chance we could get an early check-in. They were so accommodating to our party and checked us in almost two hours earlier which helped us out tremendously! I would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the area. Rooms were clean, well furnished, very friendly staff and the breakfast was to die for! Best biscuits and gravy!!!
Thank you for a great stay!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks for staying with us!

Reviewed July 31, 2015

I expected to find a average room, though I thought the price was high. What I found was an excellent room with a kitchenette, refrigerator, modern design and delicious breakfast. It was definitely worth the price!

Date of stay: July 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thanks Diane-hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed December 1, 2014

The place was clean and comfortable. The weather may have been cold but the staff was warm and friendly. In an area where there isn't much, this place is a gem. Recently remodeled and has a great breakfast. Will be stopping again on my way thought town.

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo

Thanks for staying at the Mountain View, we appreciate your business!

Reviewed November 15, 2014

I just spent about a week at the Mountain View Hotel. The facility was very clean and well-maintained, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the location of the hotel was perfect for my needs. The availability of a washer and dryer was a plus, as was the fact that I could get a frozen pizza at the front desk (I didn't eat it cold-there was a toaster oven conveniently located just outside my room). A variety of items were also available for breakfast, including hot food (all free). I hope to return!

Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thanks for staying with us!