“Fun side trip”

National Buffalo Museum
Ranked #1 of 16 things to do in Jamestown
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Who doesn't want their picture taken with the world's largest buffalo? Great little side stop while travelling past Jamestown. Free to enter, plenty of parking, nice area. And you can view the white buffalo that is amongst the herd down the hill.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Us two ol' ladies had a blast here! We saw the Beautiful Huge Buffalo Statue, rode in the Stagecoach, and saw a White Buffalo.
The Statue is amazing and awe inspiring, the Stagecoach ride was the most fun I've had in so many years, I couldn't say. I laughed so hard that tears rolled down my cheeks. Seeing the White Buffalo was the Ultimate joy. I was sad to see that he was so skinny, but maybe that is natural in the very hot weather.
I must say if you are anywhere near Jamestown go to the National Buffalo Museum!

1  Thank tigilau
Reviewed August 15, 2013

For 4 bucks with my AAA discount I had to see it. Neat little local museum with all kinds of interesting stuff. I even was able to see the white buffalo off the observation deck. Stop in its kinda fun.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is part of the Frontier Village which is free to enter. However you do pay a fee for the Buffalo Museum - approx $3.00 each so not a lot. It has a small museum about the Buffalo and a view platform to see Buffalo. The Buffalo are allowed to roam free so it can be a hit or miss experience to see any. This is home of the while buffalo but we didn't see it on this visit.

1  Thank MeggQ45
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I appreciated the honesty of the exhibits in that the bison were almost eliminated. This museum makes an attempt to keep to the knowledge of them alive. The Indian involvement description was excellent. I was impressed.