“WOW!”

125 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 196 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Us two ol' ladies had a blast here! We saw the Beautiful Huge Buffalo Statue, rode in the Stagecoach, and saw a White Buffalo.
The Statue is amazing and awe inspiring, the Stagecoach ride was the most fun I've had in so many years, I couldn't say. I laughed so hard that tears rolled down my cheeks. Seeing the White Buffalo was the Ultimate joy. I was sad to see that he was so skinny, but maybe that is natural in the very hot weather.
I must say if you are anywhere near Jamestown go to the National Buffalo Museum!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank tigilau

Monticello, Minnesota
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Wow so much stuff”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

For 4 bucks with my AAA discount I had to see it. Neat little local museum with all kinds of interesting stuff. I even was able to see the white buffalo off the observation deck. Stop in its kinda fun.

Visited August 2013
Houston, Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Difficult to see Buffalo”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This is part of the Frontier Village which is free to enter. However you do pay a fee for the Buffalo Museum - approx $3.00 each so not a lot. It has a small museum about the Buffalo and a view platform to see Buffalo. The Buffalo are allowed to roam free so it can be a hit or miss experience to see any. This is home of the while buffalo but we didn't see it on this visit.

1 Thank MeggQ45
Williamsville, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Buffalo Museum Lives Up to Its Name and More”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I appreciated the honesty of the exhibits in that the bison were almost eliminated. This museum makes an attempt to keep to the knowledge of them alive. The Indian involvement description was excellent. I was impressed.

Ottawa, Canada
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Attraction!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I planned my trip to coincide with a stop in Jamestown. My daughter loves buffalo/bison and we have visited many other locations. This was the most comprehensive source of displays and information that we have seen. Our visit was late in the day so we did not get to feed the buffalo. White Cloud, the white buffalo was hiding in the trees. A picture with the giant buffalo is a must- do. The museum is conveniently located by the Frontier Village and it is a easy walk through both attractions.

1 Thank RKW60