“Great Hotel”

Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown
Ranked #7 of 14 Hotels in Jamestown
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Stayed in this hotel for two nights on a business trip and could not be more pleased. The entire experience from check-in to check-out was wonderful. The rooms are newly remodeled with a large work desk, recliner chair, and comfortable bed. I ate in the hotel bar/restaurant both evenings and was very pleased with the service, food, and atmopshere. The swimming area was tiny, but adequate with a waterslide and small spa. Morning breakfast was decent with a large selection of food options. My room was cleaned well and was quite throughout my stay. I will certainly stay here again on my next visit to Jamestown!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DakotaFlyer2
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

We are very pleased that your stay with us for two nights was more than satisfactory. It is always nice to hear feedback in any form, but must say how nice it is to hear that all around we satisfied your needs, as that is the goal with every guest. Thanks again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites in Jamestown, ND and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown

Reviewed October 24, 2012

One night stay after long day driving, so just wanted a bed for sleep. Comfortable bed. Room and bathroom clean. Only irritation was being woken at 6:30 by baby crying in next room - the noise came through the connection door.Good wi-fi. Breakfast had enough selection to start the day.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Thank you for your recent stay with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites. I do apologize for the early wake up call from the room next door. You will be happy to hear that we are planning the next phase of our recent renovations, and we will be transforming all of the adjoining rooms we have into 2 room suites. This is scheduled to begin in a few weeks time and the finishing look to be unveiled in the Spring of 2013. Again, thank you for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites in Jamestown, ND. We certainly look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I'm on the last night of a five night stay and I feel compelled to write about the poor housekeeping. My husband and I are in Jamestown for a family reunion so we have spent very little time in our room but the small aggravations have added up to make me want to write this review. The sheets have never been changed. The beds have never been made. The duvets are pulled up over the sheets each day but neither the extra pillows nor the bedspreads placed on the floor have been put back on the beds. Surprising but not enough to complain about. But coming back to our room late at night and not having the bathroom clean is definitely an irritation. (The towels are replaced so we know someone has been here). I've never seen or heard a vacuum cleaner. Complimentary coffee and tea is not replenished, nor are most toiletries. At over $100/night I cannot recommend this Quality Inn.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

In response to your stay with here at the Quality Inn & Suites I must first apologize for the lack of housekeeping that done during your stay over time with us. This is definitely not an acceptable procedure to follow by any of our staff members. Second, if I may ask that you contact me personally so I can dig a little bit deeper into the issue that we may have with one of our staff members, I certainly would appreciate it. Would like to ask some detailed questions to get to the bottom of this certainly as soon as possible. Again, I apologize for this super large mistake on our part here at the hotel. We actually have a very good track record of being an above average hotel in the area and again this isn't an acceptable measure of operating procedure with us here. Thank you.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Our initial greeting at this hotel was not very pleasant as the young woman at the reception completely ignored us & certainly did not seemed interested in looking after us.Another lady came & apologised. After that everything was just marvellous!
Our suite was absolutely beautiful with a jacuzzi in the living room !! There was a separate large shower, separate toilet & also separate vanity area. All of the highest quality. The suite was split with a divided wall - on either side was a huge 42' TV. The laundry room was also larger than normal & I have never seen so many vending machines to sell so many different drinks & food in my life!
Breakfast was lovely & even included bacon - something I had been dying for on our trip~ this was the first one that served it at their buffet.
The hotel I had been told had been completely renovated & it was very clean & bright. I was stay there again in a heartbeat if we were in the area.

Room Tip: Ask for the suite next to the laundry room!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank growlysgirl
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

It was a pleasure to have you as a guest during your recent visit to Jamestown, ND and the Quality Inn & Suites. I apologize for the lack of interest from the Front Desk Agent, but am very happy to hear your stay was better than average. One sidenote, the two TV's in your room you comment about are actually 55" TV's and not 42" TV's. :) Thanks again for choosing the Quality Inn & Suites of Jamestown, ND.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were passing through one night on our way to the Black Hills. This hotel charges far too much for the quality you are getting. Our room had tiles missing in the bathroom. There was a hole in the tub surround where a showerhead used to be. The air conditioner fan would never shut off, even though we out it to auto. The breakfast was basic, The staff were nice. If I am going to pay the money this hotel expects believe me, I will find a much nocer one for less.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

I certainly don't like hearing the words "Wont Stay Twice" from the guest that recently stayed with us here in Jamestown. I apologize for the missing tiles and the air conditioning unit as well as the shower surround. Hopefully you informed the front desk staff so these issues could be resolved upon checking out. We have done a number of needed renovations in the past year at the hotel, and we are continuing to do more at the present time. Your issues will be addressed, and you're stay is very important to us hear in Jamestown. Please feel free to give me a call to discuss any other concerns you may have during your stay as it is indeed very much appreciated. We strive hard to have people say, "Will Always Stay Twice" rather than the latter above. Thank you

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The room we had was very clean with a huge new tv, however, there was no refrigerator. The staff was very helpful. They have gone back to the USA paper- thanks. The beds were very comfortable, the breakfast was the standard Quality inn fair. We would definately stay here again.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2012

We are very happy to hear we met your expectations. Hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

The location of the hotel was great, we could get our shopping done, and eat at one of the restaurants that were nearby. We also had the opportunity to take in the races at the Jamestown Speedway, hopefully we will make it back next year too!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
gm_nd034, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2012

We are very happy to hear that your stay was good and convenient. Also, very happy to hear that you plan to come back next year. Thanks again for choosing Quality Inn & Suites of Jamestown.