“nice”

Ranked #8 of 14 Hotels in Jamestown
Jamestown, North Dakota
“nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

this place is nothing spectacular but it's certainly nice and unless you're expecting the four seasons, i'd imagine it would be good enough for anyone. it's all been recentely renovated so it's more modern and chic. jacuzzi suite is nice and the pool is great for kids with a huge waterslide. the bar (tapp's) is nice also with pool and blackjack sometimes. good place to have a wedding or event.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank brillo6510

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

The breakfast was good, room was clean, wifi was so-so. The pool was alright, though the hot tub felt scummy. Nothing really stood out (aside from maybe the make-your-own waffles). An average stay for what they charge.

Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

I stayed here during a homeschool convention with my wife and 3 children. The hotel had been recently renovated which included new carpeting, LCD televisions, and much more. The beds were very comfortable.

I enjoyed the hot breakfast both days of my stay. It appears they rotate their hot breakfast item. Day 1 was bacon and hash browns. Day 2 was eggs and sausage patties. They also had waffles, yogurt, bagels, etc.

I experienced a noise issue that was best solved by running a fan continually. I could not set the A/C unit to run the fan continually and so I asked the front desk if I could get a fan. They took the one from their office and let me use it. That solved my problem! I really appreciated their helpfulness.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Daniel B
Moorhead, Minnesota
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

We stayed here during the Jametown St Patty's Day Run. The staff was courteous and allowed us an early check in. It was kind of far from the run but I think that made for a more quiet night :) The rooms were very nice. The beds were VERY comfy! Great value! The pool room looked nice but we didn't partake. They also have a continental breakfast that looked really good. They also have a restaurant on site. They also have a refridgerator and microwave in the room.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Lindsay2104
Jamestown, North Dakota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2012

If you don't mind your reservations being on wrong dates & having them charge your card $489.00 for your no show on their mistake & lying about their total charges to your card then having the front desk clerk tell you to not have an attitude when trying to get them to fix their mistake???.....if you love TOTAL CHAOS then this is your place!!! OH LET'S NOT FORGET THE BLACK MOLD ALL OVER THE SHOWER CURTAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Jamestown hotels

Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2011

It is quite difficult to find a hotel in this area. We also needed a Choice hotel and a hotel with a pool for the kids. This hotel had mixed reviews, but we were pleasantly surprised!

The hotel was easy to find (and Walmart is right across the road if you need). The staff was very friendly. The rooms are renovated & very clean. The beds are comfortable; we had a good sleep. Nice tv. GREAT pool, hot tub, and waterslide! The pool is warm, hot tub is hot, and the kids burned off lots of energy on the slide! The breakfast is a typical Choice hotel breakfast. We would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Canfamily_9
quip17
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2011

We pulled into the parking lot of the Quality Inn in the wee hours of the morning mid August 2010, after driving for over 11 hours, with three children ( 5 year olds and a 4 month old). We had hoped to find a hotel in Minot, but had not booked in advance - every hotel was totally booked. We stopped in every town and city along the way and it was the same story. When we arrived at the Quality Inn, we were told by the clerk that they too were booked. I asked her if it would be ok for us to just use the parking lot to sleep in our van. She said that was fine - so I went out to the van to tell my distraught kids that we had to sleep there tonight. I was devastated and exhausted! Of course, our baby woke so I took him out for a walk - and that is when the clerk came out and saw that we had kids and a baby. She said we shouldn't have to sleep in our van - and she told me that there was a gentleman checking out at 2am. He was a regular customer (trucker), so she knew he was clean and would have used just one of the queen beds in his room. I offered to help her clean the room after he checked out - I helped her make the bed and get clean towels. We had the room all cleaned up and she even brought us some yogurt and some fruit from the breakfast room, in case we didn't make it to breakfast in the morning!

We all crashed into bed and had a wonderful sleep. She said we could have a late checkout in the morning so that the kids would be able to swim. I was blown away by her generosity and kindness to us. She gave us a discounted rate, as well.
The beds were comfy and the room was clean and quiet. The pool and waterslide was awesome and the twins had a blast! The water was warm and so relaxing.
I believe that my husband grabbed us some breakfast from the breakfast room before it closed, and it was standard for this type of hotel. Basic dry cereals, yogurt, fruit and toast.
But hey....we could have been sleeping in a van in a parking lot!
I am truly grateful. I don't know the woman's name - I wish I did! She came to our rescue when we needed it the most!

Room Tip: We found the rooms spacious and clean. We had a Double Queen room.