“One of My Favorites”

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #15 of 45 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I love this restaurant. The chicken is the best in town, and the pizza is close behind. I love their dessert pizzas, especially the cactus bread and the blueberry.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I like their chicken, the kids like their pizza, my husband likes both. It's a good place to take your family. It's not posh or anything, nothing fancy.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We love going their because of their friendly service and the fresh food in the buffet. the pizzas are usually always fresh and the chicken is the best around.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We usually eat the buffet. Pizza is always freshly baked. Delicious chicken and sides. Desserts are wonderfully sweet. Plenty of room in the restaurant for large groups.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

We enjoyed a recent visit to the Pizza Ranch. Good pizza, good chicken - with fixings to go with, good salad, and good dessert. Each food is served buffet style and the place has a feel of a large family kitchen. We enjoyed the food and visiting.