“Great classic food and prices!”

Depot Family Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 23, 2012

GREAT waitresses!! They know what I get as a regular and the food is great except for the beef soup, very salty!!! Uck. The coffee is weak if you like that. I like mine to curl my hair. Their pancakes are great and bacon delicious.

1  Thank Mary J

Reviewed February 29, 2012

the depot has been around for a long time, and it's delicious. it's sort of a little hometown diner, and they serve great breakfasts and lunches and dinners. their soups are to die for! homemade tomato soup with big chunks of tomatoes, knoephla with lots of dumplings, and the best of all is the broccoli cheese soup - YUM!

1  Thank brillo6510
Reviewed August 9, 2011

All we went in for was coffee, and it was awful enough to dump it out on the road a few minutes later. The place was filled with locals at 8:00AM Sunday, so they must be doing something right!

Reviewed April 26, 2009

It has been a while since we've eaten at the Depot so today we went for lunch. They serve breakfast all day and my husband had biscuits and gravy which were just okay he said. I had the turkey sandwich made from freshly carved turkey -- it was great! The turkey soup was homemade and delicious as well. We have also had their German fleischkuechle in the past and it was really good. It's hit or miss though as I've had food here before that was just mediocre. Service was good and friendly especially for being pretty busy. Atmosphere is very casual.

1  Thank Honeybee77