Holiday Inn Express Jamestown
Jamestown Motel(Jamestown)
TripAdvisor
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
TripAdvisor
All reviewshi expressfruit loopswent the extra milebreakfast attendantplace to staynorth dakotapool area was cleancinnamon rollsbiscuits and gravywell taken carestayed two nightsthe breakfast areanice sizeroom was cleanwi fifirst floorin town
Reviewed March 18, 2014

This hotel is right off the interstate and close to restaurants. The decor was a little dated but they were doing some updating. Clean room, comfy bed and quiet night. The staff was friendly and helpful. The treadmill worked.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Matthew W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Pribs83,

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is important to us to hear where we are excelling and even where we may be falling a little short. Our goal is to ensure that you have a great place to rest and relax and you are provided with top notch customer service.

We look forward to having you visit again and being able to share the progress of our completed renovations.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Our stay was short but sweet. Comfy beds, very clean room tastefully decorated. Didn't get to use the pool or gym, but they both looked fine. Breakfast was delicious, with some little cheese omelettes and fresh pancakes. Staff was very helpful and courteous.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Matthew W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Piloteer7,

Thank you for your feedback. Our staff is grateful for every guest, whether they are with us for just a short stay or for an extended period of time. The fact that you chose us means the world to us. With our focus on service and efficiency, my staff and I are thrilled that we could make your stay a "sweet one".

We look forward to you staying with us again and the opportunity to make a positive impression during your travels.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

I always look forward to staying at Holiday Inn expresses. I enjoyed everything at this Jamestown location -- The breakfast the exercise room the hot tub the clean room the friendly staff. I was there for two days on business I will stay again

• Stayed: January 2014
Matthew W, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Doug W,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay.

It goes without saying, what a high compliment you have paid my team and I concerning your recent stay in Jamestown. Your willingness to stay with us again and trust us with your lodging needs is not taken lightly. At the Holiday Inn Express, we enjoy the opportunity to develop new friendships and renew old acquaitances while providing an efficient and valuable stay.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a weekend. The rooms are completely remodeled with new beds. Great service. Enjoyed a complimentary breakfast. Staff was pleasant. Very conveniently located right off of I-94. I would recommend this hotel. I would give it an A rating.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Duane S,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to tell us how we did during your stay.

Our goal is to provide a lodging experience that guests love. So when our guests tell us how much they loved their stay and the fresh, exciting amenties we provide, my staff and I stand a little taller knowing we did our job.

The next time you are in Jamestown, please visit us again and give us another opportunity to "wow" you.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

stayed in holiday inn express Jamestown. other hotels surrounding were busy so decided to stay at this property. Room smelled really clean and new. upon asking to the guest agent, found out that they just updated all the rooms with new carpet, drapes, ect. They were still working on carpet in hallways. I really liked business center with new printer with scanner. the breakfast was really delicious. The front desk agents were really helpful. will stay here again. A+ to everything about the property. pool and hot tub was clean with comfortable temperature.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Dear CaptA380,

Thank you so much for making the decision to stay with us. My staff and I are excited about the opportunity we had to show off our nearly completed renovation. It means a lot to know that the changes whether they are small or large made your stay more enjoyable.

We look forward to you staying with us again in the near future.