Days Inn Jamestown
$89
$61
$65
$81
Econo Lodge Jamestown(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$60
EconoLodge
Hampton.com
$80
My Place Hotel-Jamestown, ND(Jamestown)
$73
$71
Jamestown Motel(Jamestown)
$60
All reviewsthe check in processroom was largeboth timeswalking distancean overnight staypleasant surprisenice stayroom was clean and comfortableinterstatefridge
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Older hotel and its age is starting to show. Room was clean and the bed was much better than expected. Breakfast was the usual, toast, waffles and boiled eggs. There is laundry and ice but the soda vending machine was empty. There is not enough parking for all the rooms. It is very tight if you are driving a larger vehicle. Don't bring your trailer into the lot. There isn't room for it.
We paid $55 / night.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank PennyB4
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed here saturday night of the longweekend of February 2012. Driving all day. Hands down the best bed we've ever had in a motel. Cheaper than Bismark too so worth the extra time driving on. Told the owners and they said they got the beds new last year. Basic, large and clean room. TV Remote didn't work but it was a new "clean" remote so who knows. Bathroom was clean, new shower curtain, excellent water pressure. It is a motel and not the Hyatt though so you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west have some sort of business next to it where the garbage is emptied at 9am or so. Not perfect for a sleep in but otherwise very quite.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank olwhiskers
Reviewed December 12, 2011

We stayed at the Days Inn on a weekday, December of 2011. We had 2 people in our party and the room rate for 1 queen bed was about $70.00 plus taxes (it was $80.00 online, but the lady at the front desk gave us an additional $10.00 off at check-in).

I don't think I have ever given a hotel such a poor review, but I just couldn't get over the smell in the room. It was some type of spicy smell like curry, it was so bad!! I almost threw-up. We put on the fan in the bathroom, which helped a bit, but the smell was still very strong.

The room needed to be cleaned better too. There was an anti-slip strip from the shower laying on the floor behind the door. There was coffee/hot chocolate or blood on the sink (I wiped it off so I know the sink was not cleaned properly) Then there were greasy stains on the sheets. There was a piece of string on the nightstand. Was this room cleaned???

- Rooms were a decent size.
- Free wireless internet (didn't try it out though). Exposed routers and cables along interior hallway was very tacky.
- Coffee maker, refrigerator, microwave and hairdryer in room.
- Guest laundry (didn't try though)
- Continental breakfast. There was coffee, hot chocolate, juice, milk, cold cereal, bread, pastries, hard boiled eggs, make your own waffles. Fully stocked and clean.

Check out the World's Largest Buffalo about a 1/2 mile from the motel. This buffalo is a 26-foot high, 46-foot long, 60-ton concrete monument.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mi_sapphire
Reviewed November 16, 2011

The Indian guy with the glasses at the front desk is a schmuck. I made a mistake by booking my stay on the wrong night and I show up at 1 a.m. in dire need of a room after driving all day. He wouldn't give me the room I meant to have so I had to sleep in my car in sub-freezing temperatures. I basically paid for nothing. He wasn't even decent about it. I had to buzz the office several times and here comes this guy half asleep, not friendly and extremely un-accomodating. The place looked like a complete dump anyway so it's maybe best that I had to sleep in my car. Thanks a lot loser for being so understanding and scalping me of my money without giving absolutely nothing back in return.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank HandsumMuscle
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This room was quite large and well layed out. The beds were very comfortable, and the motel allows dogs in the rooms for an extra $7.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple