Econo Lodge
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Forks)
$76
SleepInn
$86
$99
Fairfield Inn Grand Forks(Grand Forks)
$76
$67
$64
Country Inn
$77
My Place Hotel-Grand Forks, ND(Grand Forks)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
Hotwire.com
All reviewstoastpet friendly hotelroad noiseone nightneeded a place to staybudget hotelwaffleshockey gamewalking distancefree breakfastgreat pricefridge and microwaveund campusclean roomsbedsarenabedding
Reviewed March 23, 2010

A room for $54 that allows pets ($7 fee) is a good deal. The rooms are recently renovated. There is easy access from hwy 2 . You have your own outside entrance for most rooms. Ours had a fridge and microwave. We liked the professional hotel staff. It has all the necessities and it is very clean.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gypsies5
Reviewed October 20, 2009

My boyfriend and I are from Winnipeg, MB (25 & 26 years of age) and stayed in this hotel over the Thanksgiving weekend. I was a little scared at first about staying in such a cheap hotel - but I was PLEASANTLY surprised.

Check-in was fast and the hotel manager was very friendly. We got our room key within 5 minutes and once in our room we were greeted by the smell of cleanliness! The bathroom was spotless, the sheets were sooo clean and smelled very nice (so did the towels in the bathroom!) Normally I do not like hotel beds, but this one was great!

If you are fancy, this hotel isn't for you - it's very basic but for an older hotel, it is very well taken care of. If you're on a budget and need a clean, nice place to stay - STAY HERE!

***** (5 stars)

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nidu22
Reviewed December 7, 2006

Cannot beat the price! We paid $38 Canadian for one night! The building itself was old, and you can tell by the carpeting and some of the decor. But, everything was very clean. The rooms were everything you needed (including a microwave!). The bed sheets, pillows and towels were very crisp and clean. The bathroom in the room was a lot larger than I was expecting, but that's not a complaint. On top of the whopping $38 that we paid for the night, they included a free continental breakfast. Would we stay here again? Oh Yeah!

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank Dihead
Reviewed June 28, 2004

We have stayed at the Econo Lodge a few times while visiting our daughter. It is very affordable. It is nothing fancy, but it is always very clean. The owners are doing a good job of updating (like new doors and new flooring). The staff is friendly and willing to help out.

6  Thank Kim J
Reviewed July 13, 2003

Extremely affordable, friendly staff. Not the most elequent establishment, smoking rooms smell kinda funky... but clean... and cheap! We stay their regularily on our shopping trips. If you're looking for a decent place at an affordable cost, then this is the place. If your looking for a Grande Plaza type hotel... then you'll need to pay the bucks to be there. Over all, my boyfriend and I have stayed there several times, and have not been disappointed as of yet. I recommend it to all my Canadian friends out there for the shopping and trying to save a buck! =)

9  Thank KayINwinnipeg