“Mixed review”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My wife and I ate at this restaurant 2 nights in a row. As creatures of habit we both had the same items each night. My wife chose the steakhouse filet salad both nights and I chose the 6 oz Dallas filet. The first night the filet was very tender and cooked to order. On the second night we added the blossom to start off and did take half of it with us. I received a filet which was rather tough and they did replace it with another which was more tender but not as tender as the first night. I must congratulate the manager for bending the rules. On both nights my wife ordered a drink ( margarita and then a coke the second night while I ordered a bottle of Berringer cabernet. As I had 2 glasses with my dinner half the bottle was left. I knew that we could take it with us, but asked if it could be saved for me for the next night. Our server, Jennifer, asked the manager and he said that could not be done. On the way out we did meet the manager and I availed upon him to bend their rule. He did allow me to have my half bottle saved for the next night and for that I am grateful to him. On the second night he politely hinted that it would not be done again.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I've been here twice, and both times were for the most part great. The second time there we were a group of 16 for a birthday. Staff was enthusiastic and fun! Only thing to say about service was that our server could have been better at making sure everyone's drinks were full, but it looked pretty busy that day and we were a larger group! The food was for the most part good and you got A LOT of food, although I can't say they were the best ribs I've ever had - they were pretty dry. But the staff made sure everyone had a good time and were very welcoming!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Meals are huge, couldn't eat all of our meals, had to take our leftovers back to our hotel. Drinks are cheap. Staff are very professional.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We where with a group of 16 People, they would not ,take reservations, that what was kind of bad, but at least, when we arrived we had 3 tables all close together and it was fantastic, The food was terrific hot and fast served, in one word, terrific. The atmosphere was perfect, and they even supplied a real horse, for our 80 Year old Grandma, to ride around , to celebrate here 80 years birthday, the food and atmosphere was superb.
I would recommend it to every one, the prices where fantastic, specially compared to the prices we have to lay out in Canada.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Be sure to call ahead and get "Call Ahead Seating" so you don't have to wait too long for a table. I love their ribs and buns.