“Missed the mark on my steak”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 168 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have been here before but this time - oops when you order medium it should not bleed when you cut into it. Tried twice and nope and both times the manager came over apologized but two misses ranks only an average rating. Not sure if it is worth the wait but not much else around.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Lots of good food, excellent service, friendly staff & great location, close to mall and hotel. Will be back.

1  Thank herlove
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My family (6 of us) went to this restaurant with several of us drooling in anticipation of ordering their prime rib. 4 of the 6 ordered prime rib only to find out they were out of it (7:00 on a Saturday night). Glumly, they decided on the barbecued ribs. After our order was in for about 10 minutes, the waitress returned to tell us they were also out of barbecued ribs. We politely suggested that a brownie be provided complimentary to assuage our disappointment. No go. We ordered the brownie but were charged for it. Food here is excellent. Management needs to up their game. Regrettably, Grand Forks is not a very competitive market. They can keep going at this rate for a long time.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

My wife and i had the 10 ounce sirloin with two sides , and ceasar salad,everthing arrived quick food was fresh and tastedvery good, washed it down with a couple red lites each and coffee afterwards with tips about 60.00, what a deal.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Although the food was plentiful, (I had to get three to-go boxes for the family), it took 45 minutes to get seated. I think the steakhouse was a bad idea on my part, as it would definately have been worth it if I didnt have a family to worry about entertaining. Unfortunately, I did. I would definately go back if it was just me, some friends, or my wife. When the kids get older, maybe. As is, we did enjoy the food, it just wasn't for a family.
Again, I give it three for families, it wasn't a horrible place by any means.