I thought the price was a bit high compared to other hotels in the area, and it is an extra charge if you want to use the waterpark and hot tub. There was a charge for a local phone call to order pizza as well. We arrived 2 hours past check in time, and our room was not ready, there was also a line up that didn't move very fast at check out time. The hotel was new and very clean, and we really liked the flat panel LCD tv in the room. Because the hotel was new, the mini fridge that was supposed to be in our room was not, but the front desk sent up a large ice bucket for us. I will not be staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center