Haven't stayed here for a few years with all the new hotels in the area. We were taking our grand daughter with us this time and decided to stay here for the waterslides. The rooms are starting to get quite dated. Our room was just ok...beds are just ok...horrible pillows, pullout sofa is terrible...needs new bedding and mattress, amenities are very basic, air conditioner runs constantly and is extremely loud. No dvd player in the room considering they cater to families. Breakfast at Altos cost us 42.00 and it was disgusting. Hotels offering breakfast included have way better food than this. They need some serious upgrades if they want to compete with all the new hotels popping up. I won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center