We stayed at this hotel with our 1 year old daughter and we had a great time. We like that the restaurant (Aaltos) is attached so we could easily dine there with our baby. She also had a great time in the kiddie pool, we went to that once a day.
Our only negative experience was the Aaltos was understaffed the night we went for dinner. There was only 1 girl on and she had to be the hostess, serve the food at the buffet, as well as waitress the tables. So the poor girl was running around like crazy trying to keep up and we had really long waits for everything.
We plan to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center