Stayed here twice. Once with family and once on a girls trip. Hotel is nice. A bit off the beaten path (ie mall area) but it's less than a 5 min drive from the mall.
Room is nice. Beds are comfortable. I liked how we had a fridge and microwave in the room. Also loved the free wifi.
We went to the waterpark. It was fun! (Even for adults).
Staff was nice
The elevator would be my only complaint. We made the mistake of checking out at check out time. We waited OVER 15 mins for the elevator. We only seen it about 10 times and each one of them was packed so full that we couldn't make it. We ended up dragging our luggage down the stairs.
Other than that. I would stay here again. I would also check out earlier to avoid the rush.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center