we booked a theme suite in this hotel on the thanksgiving long weekend, we found the room was fine and the bed comfortable. This hotel draws a lot of families because of its water park area therefore lots! of kids. Any time we were in our room kids were running and screaming up and down the halls, forget grabbing an afternoon snooze! we called the front desk a few times and for both days and nothing was done. This is definitely a family destination. In the morning we had come down to the restaurant for breakfast and the wait was quite long and the place was not busy, as well on the Sunday the only option was the brunch, i eat a small breakfast, paying for a brunch does not make sense. on Monday morning there was a line-up, 12 people, not worth the wait. it is obvious the restaurant needs more staff and more options.
Although it is a nice hotel and the theme rooms are nice we would not come back. we will be looking for a place without a pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz and Booking.com so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center