First time to the Destination Center. This place is HUGE for Grand Forks. They have an indoor waterpark (more for kids then adults, only one/two larger slides), but still fun for kids of all ages. The hotel is in the center of it all, 4 restaurants, convention center etc. My room was very clean and well laid out. Everything worked as it should. We went to 3 of the restaurants and enjoyed fare at each one. The only issue I had here was that since this place is so big, you get mixed responses from the employees. Most are very attentive and helpful and willing to please, where every now and then you get the employee with the "I could care less" attitude and seem to be more interested in texting their friends then assisting someone who is standing 2 feet away. Hopefully management will weed these people out. Other then that - overall very nice experience and would certainly consider staying here again. A few bad apples did not spoil the barrel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center