The hotel was new and very well maintained. We stayed in a kids suite and it was great for us, 2 adults and 3 kids fit well. The water park that was attached was great, the bad part is that we still had to pay to enter.
The restaurants that were in the hotel were not my favorite. They had the Italian restaurant, the Buffet, and the pub, so there was not much of a option to eat healthy.
But all in all we would go back in a heart beat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 201 superior guest rooms, including Deluxe Queen Rooms, King Leisure Rooms, Kids Theme Rooms, Jacuzzi Theme Suites, Business Suites, Penthouse King Rooms & Suites, and our Penthouse on Main (1st floor level) business suites. We offer you three diverse restaurants, a two-level gaming lounge and inside access to the Alerus Center. Plus for the "children in all of us" our 40,000 square foot Splasher's of the South Seas Indoor Waterpark and Garbonzo's Pizza and Arcade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canad Inns Destination Center Grand Forks Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Grand Forks
- Canad Hotel Destination Center