“Perkins - May 2012”

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #40 of 170 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Very pleasant and reasonable. The staff were very pleasant and the atmosphere is nice.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

Both Perkins locations here serve up consistently perfectly cooked food, especially the pancakes! They are light, fluffy, and tasty, especially when drizzled with the apricot syrup. If you want to get a fantastic breakfast anytime of day, this is the place to go!

Reviewed May 3, 2012

missed having no pekins in grand forks ,the meals were always great now the choice is limited for breakfast.

Reviewed April 30, 2012

The food is always decent but I always feel as if I have not received value for money and I can't put my finger on it, perhaps it's because for what you get Perkin's is not cheap. We have been to them in various states and up in Canada and it's always the same feeling but the food and service is reliable.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

Went to pay and my cedit card wouldn't work. Funny, I just bought gas before we went there and it was fine. Bought stuff at walmart just after and it was fine. If they only want to be paid in cash then just say so. Don't say you take credit cards and don't. I guess they can't afford the 1-2% fee credit card company charges.