“BIrthday party mess”

Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #106 of 165 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Description: "Good Times to be Together! "
Description: "Good Times to be Together! "
grafton
“BIrthday party mess”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I dropped my daughter off for a birthday party here and it was disgusting, and filthy! I could not believe he condition of the common areas. THe kids all seemed to have a good time and the parents hosting the party did not seem to mind. I on the other hand have some experiance in restraunts and was DISGUSTED by the unsanitary eating enviroment. I took photos with my phone....told the boy working in front and when I came back it was just as gross. I would never eat here again and will not be allowing my children to attend parties here.

2 Thank hitsandgiggles

North Dakota
“Game Night”
Reviewed October 2, 2008

We love this place for a date night when we want to be kids again! The pizza is a somewhat high priced but worth it when it gets to your table piping hot! MMMmmm!
The game room provides us with a bit of "young-itis". It's fun to re-live our childhood's over and over again! Skee-Ball is my favorite!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“like it!”
Reviewed January 28, 2008

like it!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Too much "Joe's" does bad things to people's insides”
Reviewed January 6, 2008

Too much "Joe's" does bad things to people's insides

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Florida
“One of my first stops when I go home to GF”
Reviewed December 11, 2007

This is where we always went for birthdays when I was growing up in GF. Now whenever I come back my kids and I always make at least one visit to Happy Joes. They love the atmosphere and the food, I love the Canadian Bacon and Sauerkraut pizza! It is soooooooo good.

2 Thank airforcewife1997