“Go for the Taco Pizza”

Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Parlor
Ranked #106 of 165 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Description: "Good Times to be Together! "
Description: "Good Times to be Together! "
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Go for the Taco Pizza”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

A nice place to eat, Happy Joe's is a great place to bring kids as they have an arcade. They also serve beer so adults can appreciate it there as well. The pizza is fine but it's the Taco Pizza that the locals appreciate the most.

• Visited March 2012

Grand Forks, ND
“It's not too bad but not the best either.”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We used to get some excellent pizza from Happy Joe's in the Quad Cities. This one is too far from the franchise's home I think.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank DakotaDocMartin
North Dakota
“Nice and clean”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The place is really nice after the remodel. It is a lot better for getting food at the buffet tables. They moved the pop machine off to the side near the bathrooms now. The pizza is always good, they could add some different items though, it's kinda of the same stuff day after day.

Visited August 2011
grafton
“BIrthday party mess”
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I dropped my daughter off for a birthday party here and it was disgusting, and filthy! I could not believe he condition of the common areas. THe kids all seemed to have a good time and the parents hosting the party did not seem to mind. I on the other hand have some experiance in restraunts and was DISGUSTED by the unsanitary eating enviroment. I took photos with my phone....told the boy working in front and when I came back it was just as gross. I would never eat here again and will not be allowing my children to attend parties here.

2 Thank hitsandgiggles
North Dakota
“Game Night”
Reviewed October 2, 2008

We love this place for a date night when we want to be kids again! The pizza is a somewhat high priced but worth it when it gets to your table piping hot! MMMmmm!
The game room provides us with a bit of "young-itis". It's fun to re-live our childhood's over and over again! Skee-Ball is my favorite!