“Great service with varied menu”
Review of Green Mill - CLOSED

Green Mill
Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a regional restaurant chain that serves the standard steak or chicken dishes along with their own style of pizza.
We've been to this location several times and aside from being "out" of a couple of dishes this last time, the service and food have always been good.

1  Thank Gr8Canadian

Reviewed November 8, 2012

We have went there recently and it was amazing i hade a black angus burger and it was one of the best burger`s I`ve ever tasted. And the pizza is amazing too!!!!

1  Thank Roxane S
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We enjoyed our meal here. The menu was adequate and the food was well prepared. I would definitely recommend this to visitors.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

Very clean, good service, good value and great food at a reasonable price. All age ranges were represented. We were not disturbed by noise even though there were quite a few young families with children present.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The walleye was cooked to perfection; I had broiled and my friend had the blackened.....traded bites and declared both of them fabulous! The service terrifc and the evening was totally enjoyable; I'll be back!