“Awful!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We did a pickup order tonight. Had not ate here for 7-8 years. It will be longer until the next time. Consommé soup not bad, but how often is it terrible? Pot stickers for apps worst we gad ever had, very rubbery. Combo A was not even edible. Egg roll was tasteless, pork fried rice was dry and worse than plain white rice. Sweet and sour chicken was best of the items, but not worth ordering again. In saving the worst for last, the chicken chow main was not even food service quality. The noodles, chicken and veggies all tasted the same and very bland. Even though Grand Forks has no other good Chinese options, this one is one to stay away from.

2  Thank Lasershow

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I have lived in Grand Forks most if my life and had never eaten here before. The food is amazing, everything was cooked perfectly, the best I've ever had. I ordered by delivery and it arrived within 15 minutes I was very happy with the service. Very affordable, I will be ordering from here from now on. Amazing!!!!

1  Thank Saphria125
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I ordered General Tao's Chicken for carry-out. I asked for spicy, it was not. The young ladies running the counter were apparently students, temporary help. They did not seem to care much if what I ordered was what I wanted or not. You have to be sure they understand what you want.
Nothing special about this place.

1  Thank jksKansas
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Starting with the cup of soup, the lunch specials can't be beat...hot tea included....and many wonderful choices under $6! The fried rice is perfect, the sweet and sour chicken is consistently delicious....and the shrimp is not overcooked like some places do. What a bargain!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Very fast service, yummy, hot food and very reasonable prices. Clean and quiet atmosphere. Friendly servers