“Thursday night specials”

Ground Round Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Ground Round Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 170 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Columbia Road South
Transit: Grand Forks Taxi makes several stops a day here. For those who walk on the wild side, there is a bus stop at the Columbia Mall
Description: The Grand Forks Ground RoundR Grill & Bar is a good time meeting place where family and friends can gather to enjoy a wide selection of great food and drinks!
Reviewed June 30, 2014

On Thursday evenings at this location they have a free Nachos bar. Good overall food quality and you build it yourself. The tall drinks were on sale as well, only $1.95 for a 22 oz alcoholic tea. Great value!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Don't eat too much of their yummy popcorn or you won't be able to finish your meal. Large portions and reasonable prices. Best burgers anywhere served by friendly staff. Lots of TV'S in the lounge side which serves the same great food.

Matt W, Owner at Ground Round Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to submit comments regarding your visit to the Grand Forks Ground Round! It is always nice to hear when we are doing things right! I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

The food was delivered on time and was so fresh. The Cobb salad was superb. Prices are very reasonable.

Thank you for taking the time to submit your experience with our Delivery Service! We have only been delivering for a year and it is great to hear that we are doing it right! The Cobb Salad is one of our best sellers, glad you liked it! I appreciate your business and thanks again!!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Dined here 4-26,14. Service was not good, husband ordered the club hamburger which was good. Grilled chicken salad was okay but the balsamic dressing was a puddle of oil and we waited 15 minutes before flagging down another server to get an alternate dressing. My cheeseburger was cooked within an inch of it's life,dry and burnt tasting. Fries were hot and delicious. After waiting far too long, flagged another server down for our check, waited longer still and ended up taking our bill/credit card to be paid at the bar.

1  Thank marjorieet

Thank you for taking the time to submit comments regarding your visit to the Grand Forks Ground Round. I sincerely apologize that you did not have a good visit to my restaurant. With the information you provided I was able to determine all parties responsible for the event of your evening and I assure you that we will use this as a training tool to improve both service and product. If you would please send me an email with your address I would like to make this right for you by sending you complementary passes to give us another shot. My email address is matt@gfgroundround.com. I hope to hear from you!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Every visit to GF includes a visit to the Ground Round. I have always enjoyed this resturaunt from my very 1st trip to GF at 10 years old. It's a tradition of mine that I will surely pass on to my kids one day.