“Sooo good”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It was our first time at Sanders and I am sure it won't be our last. I am shocked that this is not ranked #1 actually. The atmosphere is quaint yet slightly formal. The owner came to our table and had a small chat with us. You don't see that too often.
The service was fantastic and our server gave us some excellent suggestions on our meal. I had the buffalo ribs and my hubby had the prime rib. Both were amazing.
We will definitely come back.
**Make sure you make a reservation***

Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have been hear twice the first time we where told it was the best rest in upper north dakota. i have 2 say it was very good. but again it is way over priced i know i say this a lot but realy this place is. I decided to see if it was a flouk AND IT WAS. I had thexact same thing as the first time. prime rib. The second time there was so much olive oil and such.and beleive it or not even the prime rib was dry. Staff very impatiant . it is bad when u drop a 100 bill each trip and thats what you get. I was very sick after the second trip it messed up our annv. i have not been back probly wont

1  Thank 6wheelcridic
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We went here to celebrate our 21st anniversary. The normal evening supper menu is quite pricey, but it is worth it the food is so good! For our budget we elected to go there for the late night menu, which starts at 930 pm. There are many choises; I chose the buffalo burger, I asked for it very well done, no pink at all and the chef cooked it to perfection! It came with fries and the price was $8.99. My husband ordered the duck burrito, he said it was excellent and would order it again. There was a corn salsa on the side that he said has a surprisingly good flavor. There was another type of salsa also on the side. He said it was all very good and full of spice and great flavor. we can't remember what his cost but we think it is in the 12 range.
We did not have any beverages, but the waitress told us there were a few beers on tap and the bar looked very well stocked. The staff seemed to meet the needs of the customers even if it wasn't thier table. They kept us stocked with fresh bread and waters without our havng to ask.
When the waitress asked us if we had any room for dessert, I asked if there was a complimentary dessert for our anniversary, I am not sure if it was the norm, but she did bring us a peice of chocolate something that was heavenly!
Our experience was excellent and we will go back again!

1  Thank sonadorcat
Reviewed August 12, 2012

A well reviewed and recommended restaurant, we found it crowded and the meal only so-so. The waiter was informed but indifferent, and the rib eye steak was fatty. The bill was indecipherable when I asked for a detailed breakdown. I am sure we could go another time, and have a much better experience, but probably wouldn't be inclined to try.

2  Thank JoeJD
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I had a fantastic meal at the bar. The quiet, unassuming, bartender makes great recommendations when asked. The guy just knows the pace of the restaurant and was simply all over it without being at all in the way. I had the lamb which was cooked perfectly. Barkeep helped me with wine suggestions by the glass, and even poured samples to help me decide what I wanted with my meal. If you can't decide where to have dinner - just go to Sanders.

3  Thank Mnmattdude