“Spectacular Experience”
Review of Sanders 1907 - CLOSED

Sanders 1907
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“Spectacular Experience”
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Sanders makes you feel like you aren't even in Grand Forks. The staff is friendly and knowledgable and the presentation is beautiful. Though it's a little more pricy than others, I think it's worth it. Great quiet atmosphere, definitely will be here again soon.

• Visited December 2011

Warren, Minnesota
“The BEST restaurant in town!!!”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I moved to NW Minnesota from the Hampton Roads, VA area years ago and needless to say, the difference was dramatic. Back in VA, there were fantastic restaurants everywhere and you didn't have to drive far to find one. It was hard to find the same caliber of restaurants up here in Minnesota and the nearest "big city" of Grand Forks, ND - but I did find one: Sanders 1907 in Grand Forks. What a GREAT restaurant!

The quality and variety of dishes is excellent as is the preparation and presentation. I was born and raised on the beach on the Chesapeake Bay, so fresh seafood was what I was raised on. I was amazed to find my favorite dish there - Chesapeake Bay Crab Cakes - which I get EVERY TIME!!! The owner and executive chef is also a transplant from Maryland, so he knows how to make a great crab cake! One time I tried something else, but have gone back to the crab cakes every time since then.

We have to drive 40 miles just to get there, but it's well worth it, and it's an evening to remember! We even have our favorite waiter now who we ask for by name each time we visit. It's pricey compared to other restaurants in the area, but you truly do get what you pay for, and the ambiance is far better than the other restaurants, too. I would highly recommend Sanders 1907 for anyone who's looking for delicious food and exceptional service!

• Visited December 2011
NC
“A good choice in GF”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Always good food though I don't recommend ordering the calamari at the end of the night. It ends up being just a bunch of tiny fried bits and no calamari. The service is excellent and worth the price now and then.

Visited December 2011
Grand Forks, North Dakota
“Favorite place for date night”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

intimate atmosphere, always great staff, nice wine list, and a menu like no other place in Grand Forks.

Lorette
“Three times great”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

It's one of those restaurant that you just go back to. If you're making a weekend of it and want to get away from the run of mill restaurants that frequent malls then this in the one. This is our third time, different meal each time and we just can't complain. Great service, atmosphere and attitudes. It's downtown but outside of that!!! It's a higher end restaurant so the price reflects it but it has a great wine selection and entertainment.

Visited December 2011