“Great college”

Fargo, North Dakota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great college”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I attended UND for 6 years and stayed in the freshman dorms, junior/senior dorms, and the family housing. My daughter went to the on-campus daycare and I can't rave enough about it! Great clubs and support for young families as well as freshman. Enjoyed the freshman experiences as well as the meal plan. Very active Christian organizations gave me a great start to adulthood.

1 Thank Molly H

Columbia, Missouri
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“They Call It "North Dakota Nice"”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We visited the campus as our son is considering going to school there. We've visited a lot of college campuses over the years and none even compare. Department Chairs took the time to step out of their offices and chat with us about all the questions we had. I told one of them that in our many years of visiting college campuses we'd never experienced such hospitality and she told me they call it "North Dakota Nice". Pretty quickly we noticed that most of the population of Grand Forks with whom we interacted seemed to be full of North Dakota Nice. Great place. Beautiful campus and beautiful people working there.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank James W T
Minneapolis, Minnesota
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“UND!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

My school! Beautiful campus! Wonderful faculty! I am proud to have attended this school! The North Dakota Spirit is in me!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank rtfagan
Ankeny, Iowa
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A Great College and So Much More!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

The University of North Dakota and the sister cities of Grand Forks and East Grand Forks, Minnesota have created a special environment not often seen in college towns. The Cities and the College embrace each other to create a warm caring environment.

The University of North Dakota Campus is one of the most beautiful colleges I have ever seen. The building are for the most part newer and the architecture varied and exciting. The Alerus Center is a stone throw away from the Campus and the Hockey facility the finest you will find anywhere. The campus is compact and adorned with fabulous flower beds and tree lined streets.

Even though I am an alumnus of the school, I marvel at the beauty of the campus, the quality of the education it provides, and entertainment possibilities it offers to the people of the upper midwest.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Curt J
Grand Forks, ND
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic Campus”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

This is a beautiful campus in the summer and fall. UND is a fantastic University with a world class Aviation Department. UND also has the best hockey program and arena in the country.

Visited September 2012