“Excellent Fresh Flavours !”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #29 of 169 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I had a grilled veggie whole wheat burrito with whole grain adobo flavoured rice wit my choice of beans and many fresh toppings including cilantro, gucamole was $1 extra ! My dining partner had a chicken burrito with well seasoned all white chicken meat and his choice of toppings. Both of us were extremely satisfied and will return again before our visit is over !

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Love the variety of choices and my favorite is the naked burrito. Friendly staff and quick service. Always have a line out the door because it is such a great place to go. I frequently get chips to go!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

An easy 5 minute wait in line and then we ordered - everyone in our party had their plate almost instantly and we were all able to sit and visit. The made-to-order service ensured that even those with special dietary preferences (vegetarian, low carb, whole grain, etc...) had just what they wanted without any fuss and it isn't too hard on the wallet. For an extra bonus - use your Qdoba card to get your 10th entree free.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My burrito was very good and crazy big for what I paid. The place itself looked trashed! Garbage everywhere. That part was gross. Not sure I'll be back because of this. Makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I hate to rate this place so poorly because the food and manager are awesome here.

You really cant be disappointed with the food. However, customer service is the most important aspect of any business for me. One lazy or crabby employee will ruin the entire experience. My most recent trip was ruined by a bad employee.

I admit they were very busy and in a rush to feed the flocks of guests. That is no excuse to be so impatient and just a total crab. The lady didn't have a name tag but she had red or golden curly long hair. Probably in her 40s, maybe 50s. She was so rude and when another employee in line made a mistake she had the least inviting face I've ever seen and whipped the burrito across the room into the trash.

Not only that but when I asked for something on the line that I had already passed she gave me a look that made me wish I had never made the request.

Their free-style coke machine is nice but several favors were out. That does not affect my review.

I will certainly go back but if I see her working I will turn around and eat elsewhere. That being said, if you've never had qdoba, you are missing out.