“Good food, messy restaurant”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #25 of 170 Restaurants in Grand Forks
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My burrito was very good and crazy big for what I paid. The place itself looked trashed! Garbage everywhere. That part was gross. Not sure I'll be back because of this. Makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I hate to rate this place so poorly because the food and manager are awesome here.

You really cant be disappointed with the food. However, customer service is the most important aspect of any business for me. One lazy or crabby employee will ruin the entire experience. My most recent trip was ruined by a bad employee.

I admit they were very busy and in a rush to feed the flocks of guests. That is no excuse to be so impatient and just a total crab. The lady didn't have a name tag but she had red or golden curly long hair. Probably in her 40s, maybe 50s. She was so rude and when another employee in line made a mistake she had the least inviting face I've ever seen and whipped the burrito across the room into the trash.

Not only that but when I asked for something on the line that I had already passed she gave me a look that made me wish I had never made the request.

Their free-style coke machine is nice but several favors were out. That does not affect my review.

I will certainly go back but if I see her working I will turn around and eat elsewhere. That being said, if you've never had qdoba, you are missing out.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is a restaurant we stop at whenever we are in Grand Forks. The food is delicious and fresh! The quesadillas and burritos are awesome! The service is quick and friendly. The tables are kept clean and ready for the next customer.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went for lunch as a group of 5. Had a range of menu items from the Mexican chowder to the burritos. Food was actually really very good, and well exceeded my expectations
Would definitely go again.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We head to Grand Forks many times a year and ALWAYS stop at Qdoba for a meal at least once while we are there. The food is fresh, the options are plenty and it's really reasonably priced. Plus, if you have the Qdoba card you can earn free food! Don't be discouraged if you stop by and there's a long line, it moves quickly. Best Mexican in Grand Forks!